Cursors

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

死定了拉!!! Die hard!!


This time i sure die really死定... Yesterday I only remember that I got 1 test next Tuesday. On monday need to hand in HRM assignment sumore.. 2molo got econ tut need to prepare.. Walau!!!

When I blog this I already read up my week 3 lec liao only havent answer 6 tut Q only!!!.. keke The feeling is great when u finish 1 week lecture. :p

HRM ah HRM!! How am I going to attack you ah?? Y so many different version of ways to do tis assignment? Who to follow? Tutor of lecturer?? Tutor the one who mark ur assignment but according to seniors he cannot depent on.. So how???? Arrhhhh!!!! This unit last semester failing rate is 51%.. Deep shit lo...

1 Comments:

At 11:56 PM, Blogger kochi said...

still got time to blog this up i think perhaps you have read some for the exam...but any how just do your best lor....wont fail i believe....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home