Cursors

Monday, July 24, 2006

Time to gear up!!

Its already 1 week since Monash starts. Now i dun even have the excitement to start a new semester, maybe becoz I have no more confident in studies. But cannot!!! Tis toilet roll is important as it helps us to get a better job in our life... Without it, the job that we get might not be as good as the people wf this toilet roll. So must 加油 to get tis..

Finally I have decide which subject to major after so many discussion wf friends and my dad. The conclusion is I will major in Econometrics and Business Statistics & Management. Now my min goal is to pass all the paper & major goal is to try to get credit for my papers.

Tis semester the 4 unit I took are Macroeconomics, Biz data modelling, HRM & Int Biz. Now I need to really really study so I can gain back my confident..

加油加油加油!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home