Cursors

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Law Paper

Today is my first day of finals for Year 2 Sem 1 (Sem 3).. My first paper is Business Law. I took it last sem, but i fail so i have to retake it this sem..

Compare to last time, I'm much prepared (which I should be!) for the test. Before the test I kinda confident that I can at least pass for this paper.. But then after the test now I doubt about it. Not to say i dunno how to do.. It just that I dun have enought time to write my answer down.. If I dunno I can blame I didnt study that topic, but its that I did but time is not enought for me. I've answer 3 out of 5 question which i have answer 45 marks out of 70 marks. BUT I need to score 28/70 which is now 28/45 to pass. Wat i wan is juz to pass this paper.. To pass this unit, u need to pass the external. My internal which is assigment i got 23/30 which is kinda high. If u cannot pass external u get 30/30 also no point..

So if i "am am" pass external which is 28+23, i will then pass my Law unit wf 51.. IF not i will fail again... Now i'm kinda having Post exam stress!!!! HOW!!!??!!!!

I JUZ WAN TO GET 28 FOR MY PAPER...

2 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, Blogger esther said...

hey...dun worry la... sure can wan! dun think so much ler. no use oso think so much now coz wat is done, it's done. giv urself a break k! tell me the results! muaks!

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger Wai Yin said...

Hope so la... Not i dunno the outline of the answer, its not enough time.. 1 question can spent a lots of time.. Haiiiii.. Juz keep finger cross la.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home