Cursors

Monday, July 17, 2006

Bad day!!!!

Sem 4 finally started but still now I dunno wat I wanted to do becoz i fail Consumer behaviour which is the pre-requisite unit for 2 unit which I plan to take tis sem. I have an appointement wf my lec to discuss about the paper at 3pm. So I go lunch wf my housemate. On the way back I so lucky that 1 drop of "gold" (bird shit) juz drop on my head. My gosh am i tat bad luck. I then when to the toilet to clean up before i meet up wf my lecture.

Ghazala is really a good lecture, she understand my situation & she give me a suggestion about wat can be done. Beside tat I know that i get 43/100 but for passing is 50 so is that I need 7 more marks to pass which is sad thing. haizz

In the evening 3 of us when to piramid to have dinner & yam char at halo cafe. Dinner we have sushi king & then walk for awhile before go to halo cafe. At 9pm the start to have singers singing. 3 of us dedicated song which most are female singer. We even dedicate 上海滩 (shanghai tan), 沧海一声笑(cong hoi yat sing siu), 一生何求 (yat sang ho kao), 风继续吹 (feng kai juk chui). The singer even laugh at us & ask which generation are we in. After tis we start to dedicate old & new songs.. Around 11 we left Halo & reach hostel around 10 min later..

Wat a day!! Haizz

1 Comments:

At 12:52 PM, Blogger s u s i e said...

bad day but sure hav an enjoyable nite rite???
cheer up gal!!!
dis is life...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home