Cursors

Monday, June 19, 2006

My Mini Birthday Party

Date :17 & 18 June

==17th June==

The actual plan for today is to go VI Campfire but becoz me, Esther & Mun Yee dont have scouts pants & we dont want to get Ti harng into trouble so we ended didnt go for VI Campfire. So ended 4 of us which is me, Esther, MY & TH have our own dinner in Midvalley Sushi King.. We have our dinner at 8.45pm after Esther finish her work. We sits there until most of the shops closed but the day is still young so we plan to go for 2nd round. We have our 2nd round in OUG Citrus Park Helo Cafe. In Helo got song dedication & 3 of them dedicate Birthday song for me.. So pai sei la. At around 12 the rest of the Kelana D appear wf cake & birthday song.. Aiyoh even more pai sei but really touched. The waiter there then give us some plates for the cake. Well this is the first time so many ppl celebrate my birthday & also 11 pointing at u. It was becoz one of the waiter ask who is the birthday girl as he wants to give a free drink & all 11 of them point their finger on me where i'm sitting at the front of the table.. Walau!!!

Around 1 something the mini party ended. Most of the guys when to CC while the girls go home.
People who attent : Esther, Mun yee, Ti Harng, Sook Eng, Kam mei, Zi Lie, Chee Wai, Chee Wai fren, Victor, William and not to forget Wei Loong.

Juz wanna Thanks all KELANA D FOR THIS MINI PARTY!!! THANKS GUYS

--> Mun Yee, Me & Esther
--> Me cutting cake from Kelana D


==18th June==

Today is my offical birthday & I'm 20 years old now.. Not to forget today is also Father's Day.. So has usual our family celebrate both days together. This year we have seafood lunch in Klang. The food there is nice.. Keke. After lunch we when home & cut birthday cake. Ah ku go buy 2 cake - 1 for me which is oreo cheese & 1 for dad.. Keke..

My Oreo Birthday Cake


At night I when back to hostel as I still got exam on 21 June. Reach hostel I watch Croatia vs Japan match. I was damn happy as 2nd half of the game Inamoto is subsituted in.. Yahooo!!!! That match both country score 0:0.

Well tis is how i celebrate my 20th birthday.. hehe

1 Comments:

At 4:25 PM, Blogger kochi said...

not good coz didnt invite me but just a happy belated birthday to you.....Big girl alerady just get someone to love you ok?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home