Cursors

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Sem 3 result is out - disappointed + unexpected = mixed feeling

Finally the day which I hope wont come, came already.. It is the result release day. Yesterday is the unoffical result & the offical result is out on 13/7 which is today. I already check the unoffical result & i got shock. I took 4 papers this sem which is MC (managarial communication), BL (business law), IM (international marketing) & CB (consumer behaviour). The paper which I worried the most is BL & CB. BL is becoz i have fail it the last sem & i'm retaking it so of coz i dun wanna fail it. CB is becoz it is the stepping stone to major in marketing.. AND THE RESULT ARE......

I Get Credit for BL (61) & IM (60) which i didnt expected at all that i get 61 for law.. There is good news sure bad news will come along & the bad news is I FAIL MC & CB. I really got shock I fail MC. CB I kinda expected but I try my best to pass it.. Now i found weird in CB which I think something wrong.

In the student outline it said tat to pass tis unit must get at least 50% of the unit & must score 50% of the final exam paper. If the final exam paper score is less then 50%, the total marks of this unit will be 48. However for my case I get 45 which is ?? .. If i fail my exam then i should get 48 not 45. For information I pass my internal wf 37.8.... WEIRD WEIRD & I'm going to find the lecture & course manager 2molo to see wat going on.. Worst I must get NP so my plan will not be affected...

WTH!!!! ARRJHHHH

2 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, Blogger esther said...

sad to hear the news...dun worry...shits happen ler...ganbate next time lo!!!

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger Wai Yin said...

I know but sad la it happens to me.. Wat can I do now??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home