Cursors

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Wai yin's day out

Today when to watch Da Vinci Code with Mei ken, May ooi & Theresa. Actual plan is watch the 11.30am slot but we change out mind to 1.20pm slot. We have KFC for lunch after buying tickets. While eating, we talk about the times in secondary school. Like those annoying ppl *winks*, i got scolded becoz dunno how to play "dai di" and lots more. This memories will last forever in our mind although we might miss some pieces of the puzzle but with friends these blank puzzle can be filled. Really miss those times in secondary school...

After the show around 4pm, 4 of us headed to Nose as Mei ken wanted to buy shoes. Mei ken found some nice ones but either no size or it turn out not as it think. I spotted a shoe & found it cute which I brough it. May ooi & Theresa saw & say it was cute too. Ended they also brought it as it juz rm14.95 only.. Unbelieveable that my actually my taste is not bad. :P The one who wanted to buy shoe ended didn't buy any but I the lucky 1 brought 3 pairs. Guess how much I spent???? rm49.87!!!! Haha. Okla if u consider buying in those shops.







The three pair of shoes which I brought



I found I kinda lucky as I buy stuff at the right time.. I will try to buy as cheap as I can.. :P
For dinner, I "ta pao" McD for my housemates & me.. First time I order so much for 4 people.



===Da Vincci Code====

My comment : Well i haven't read this book yet. Therefore I watch this movie in a blur. Try to get the meaning. The first hour I was trying to get the character & the story line.. As the story goes I start to get the meaning. At the end I get the code before the actor say it out.. keke.. I also guess right the heir of Jesus..

Anyway, this show can say worth watching but I must read the book when I free so I can get the real picture of this movie.

2 Comments:

At 9:02 AM, Blogger esther said...

oh...u go watch movie oso din ajak me...i'm so sad...haih...oso no use..pokai dy so cannot lepak n shop. it's so hard to ward off the temptation of shoppin! haha..it's a great book. read up!

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger Wai Yin said...

Haha. though u studying ma.. so dun wanna call u loo.. plus i though u have watch it??? I also feel bad coz didnt study but go watch Da Vinci code.. haiii.. After my exam k.. Then we go jln jln

 

Post a Comment

<< Home