Cursors

Monday, May 08, 2006

Wat am I doing???

I found that i'm getting lazier day by day. This semester is worst.. I think i have skip alot of lecture and tutorial. If not mistaken for International Marketing (IM) I have skipped 1 tut, 2-3 lecture.
Bussiness Law skipped 1 replacement tutorial last saturday, Consumer Behaviour (CB) skip 2-3 lecture also tutorial skip 1 class. Then the last is Managerial Communication (MC) havenlt skip any yet but i have to skip 1 replacement tutorial this saturday coz I need to take my Rovers test.

Haii I feel so bad. If my dad know about this, he sure kill me.... 1 semester in Monash cost around rm 11,000 and if u fail u need to take the whole unit again, so 1 unit cost around rm3,000. Arrhh wat am i doing... I should be attending lecture & tutorial but i keep skipping classes now.. Can any 1 help me to stop skipping??? My finals is 1 month away & I need to start studying as I dun wan things like last year happen again... Start to stress.... Arrrhhhhhh.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home