Cursors

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Sg Wang = disappointed, PC fair = money

PC fair is here again & tis time is from 14-16 April in KLCC Convention Center.
Both me & 3Za plan to go Sg Wang first to buy David Tao concert ticket. But when we reach there & wat we saw was...... RM 72 & 122 SOLD OUT!!!! WTH!! So fast sold out & the cheapest was RM 167.. Ended both of us didn't buy the ticket.. SADDDDD , thought can go watch. Haiii..

At 1.30 , my dad come to Sg Wang & pick both of us to KLCC. In PC fair I dunno Y some parents can bring their kid to PC fair. First 2 hall is still ok coz its the Laptop & Computer but starting Hall 3 it was very pack with people as most ppl headed there to buy other accessories.. I feel sad for the kids. When my dad was looking at Acer laptop we saw this kid playing pinball with one of the laptop. This was funny.. keke. After looking at those laptop, we headed towards Hall 3 to buy wat we are here to buy.. Guess wat i brought this time in PC fair!?!?.

1- hp Printer
2- External DVD RW
3- External HD (250GB)
4- CD-R

All of this I think can total up to RM 1000!?!!?.. Whoooo.... nOt I'm paying for all la
By the way I realise that in PC fair u can actually bump into ur fren. I saw Yew Wei, Mei Yi, Aun Huan, Yvonne & one of my high school senior. My dad also bump into his fren.. keke...

Conclusion: I didn't spent RM72 buying David Tao tic but spent buying on computer gadgets....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home