Cursors

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Save rm25 but Spent rm150

The actual plan for 2day is attending Scout Woodbadge course part 1 at BP house, 8am-6pm. However when we reach there at around 7.45am; me, Esther, Hazlan & Mun yee meet Zi lie at the mamak next to BP house. I was thinking its going 8, y everybody is still there. Zi lie tell us that the course has postponed. All of us were shock as all of us wake up at 6 something & rush down to KL, the result we get is cancel. WTH!!! Zi lie then come out with an idea that call us to go his house to help cleaning tents & cooking stuffs. I wanted to help out but something happen. Ended me & Esther juz go jln-jln.

The rest of them take around 30 min juz to discuss how to go Zi lie's house. Finally they have come to the conclusion which William & Nigel take bus & stop at the market. Me & Esther is going Red box at Lau yat. Both of us then accompany them to Klang Bus station, but its actually without realising both of us take the wrong route. We wanted to take monorail but ended in KL. Looking at the watch, its only 9 something & Red box only open at 11. So both of us WALK all the way from Klang Bus Station to Lau yat. Maybe after walking for 16.5km, now both of us doesn't feel tired at all..

Start to sing at 11 & we though is until 1 but extended till 3. This is the first time we sing until dunno wat song to sing sumore. Keke. After Red box, we take bus back down to KL as Esther say S&M is still open till end of this month. Both of us then go there to buy series. Ended I spent rm130.20 buying 5 series.
  • [Jap] Pride - rm15.90
  • [Jap] Son in law - rm8.90
  • [Jap] Emergency 2 - rm 9.90
  • [Tw] Baseball Dream - rm 20.50
  • [Kor] Wonderful Life - rm75.00

Finish shopping, me & Esther head to Midvalley, meeting Mun yee there. Have dinner in Kim Gary & sitted there for almost 3.30 hours juz talking non-stop. Saw Sam Mun there & she join us for awhile before joining back her fren.... Therefore, my day ended when I reach home around 9.30pm...

*at red box, Esther played 5566 first album's punya song. I was laughing my head off when I see how kolot Sao Wei at that time. Was laughing while singing & I dun dare to look at the screen as i know I will laughing non-stop*

When Sao Wei first came out wf 5566 -- song is 我难过


Last year when 5566 come out wf their 3rd album -- song is 宝贝快睡


Lastest MV which I like the most. He is in 183 club -- song is Magic Room

4 Comments:

At 2:41 AM, Blogger Wai Yin said...

How can someone so inconsiderated. Just becoz of that someone cause everyone not happy?? Haiii no comment on tis kind of person. Sad case!

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger esther said...

hey! i posted dy. haha sao wei... borrow the vcds k! muaks!

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger Wai Yin said...

Wat vcds??? the ones that i brought or Magical Love??

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger esther said...

the emergency part 2. n of course magic love!!!! y u dun hav comments on my blog wan....?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home