Cursors

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Back to the PasT > Forever Jade Girl Master -- Vivian Chow 周慧敏

Once in a while I will write something about the PAST... What i mean is that those stuff which I like when i was a kid.

The first to appear is VIVIAN CHOW, 周慧敏.. She was my first female idol when i was small (around 7 years old). I like her becoz she is soo sweet and pretty. Vivian got a 玉女 look (long hair, polite and very sweet). I even got 1 cassette of her which i use to listen alot when I was young but now i dunno where i put it already. Maybe lost!!

Around 11, 12 years old, there were not many news about her. At that time i was not so into any artist yet so I didn't really care. It was just until 5 years ago where she appear back in to the screen. Then only I remember back that she is my idol when I was young. Searching back old news only I know that Vivian left the entertaiment industry in 1997 and she appear back on 2002 because of abandoned animals. She is a animal lover. She got 1 dog and 4 cats wf her. She is now staying wf her long time boyfriend, 15 years - Joe Ngai (he is a DJ). There were rumour said that both Vivian & Joe is getting married in June (hope tis is true).

Within these few years of reappering, she has wrote 1 book about her cat which called "My Cat Son Pal Chow,我的猫儿子 周慧豹” which was relase on 2004. Beside that she also done an advertistment for a hair product and also feature in Leo's Ku song 爱与城 where she do the talking part. She got attented TVB 38th Anniversary where she was there to present "The Best Male Award" to Rojer Kwok. In May 25th and May 26th, Vivian will have her concert in Hong Kong Coliseum..( How I wish i was in Hong Kong)!!!



These pictures were taken when she haven't leave the entertaiment industry, before 1997. Such a sweet girl




These picture were taken early of this year. She doesn't look she grow old. She seems doesn't aging at all. OMG!!!

Below were some of her songs which I uploaded:
孤单的心痛
I’ve never been to me (孤单的心痛-english)
孤单的心痛 MV
Leo Ku's 爱与城 (featuring Vivian)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home