Cursors

Monday, May 29, 2006

Rain again!!!!!!!

I already said about rain in my last post but now only I know rain not juz make ppl miserable but also make ppl fustrated..

Last Friday, though of cook fried rice for me & Chewy becoz Yi leng & Susie is not here. Plan to take a nap & get up at around 6 as Chewy should be back by then. But the sleep until 7.30 where in between I got get up to close window & keep my cloths. This is becoz its raining..... I feel weird where is Chewy as so long she also not back nor call which i ended calling her & she say she already taken her dinner in campus. I have prepare all the stuff to cook for 2 & she say she eat liao. So i though more vege then rice its ok. BUT!!!!! Rice is spoilt so ended i cook maggi mee with long bean fried egg, crab stick & hotdog.. Was sooo fulll tat night.
If no rain, I no need to cook & eat alone.

Today, I wake up at 9 something to study. Go bath around 11 as class at 2. Then heat up 种子(zhong) for lunch. At 12.45 I plan to sleep until 1.20 then change to I can go for Law tut. BUT!!!!!! When I open my eyes I saw the sky was dark. Though it will rain soon. Juz less then 5 min. It start to rain. Though can juz go but juz as I look out the window, I cannot even see the next building & its already 1.40.. How to go class like this. Ended I miss my law... The rain stops at 2.15pm. If its lec its ok but it is juz an hour tut.. Arrrhhhh. Now I have to go for 2molo class liao.. Haiii

Rain Rain Rain, when can u stop making a fool of us...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home