Cursors

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Sot ppl in MSN

Today suddenly got 2 unknown human add me in MSN. So asking them who are they is ok right?? I have the rights to know who is added in my list right.

So tis first guy come have a chat wf me.. This guy is OK but I feel weird adding and chatting wf ppl I dunno and dun even have common intrest (I meant here is ppl i know throught star chasing). So I ask him where u get my contact and he say from friendster. #OK i did put my msn in friendster, but this is for my frens to add me not unknown human#

My conversation wf this guy:

car: 有缘走遍天涯海角。无缘见面不相识
Wai Yin ~ 慧慧: 你是??
car: carleem
Wai Yin ~ 慧慧: 你在哪里拿到我的contact的
car: 社交网
Wai Yin ~ 慧慧: 阿??
car: Friendster!!!1
Wai Yin ~ 慧慧: ohh
car: 想认识你,就这么简单!
Wai Yin ~ 慧慧: ohhh
car: 我叫林龙儿 26 KL
Wai Yin ~ 慧慧: 你好
car: 彼此都好-------Very Nice To Meet U

In Summary: He started off with a poem?!? which meants "if you have fate u will meet no matter how far but if u dont u meet also does not recognised each other"??!! Starting a conversation wf this?? Okies?? Then I start asking who are you and how u get my contact. He intro himself and say he get it from friendster (he even Name,Age,Location & Gosh this is ICQ time only we use) then I juz reply how are u and his last mgs was "Very Nice to Meet U"

Me then very sorry already block this guy.. Coz he say he juz wan to know me, juz tat simple. Arhhh!!!!! Nooo!!!! Sorry Guy.. But its guy is polite.

The come a second 1 which is super........ speachless.
The conversation is like tis:

- Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love : wow.. whos tht besides you?
Wai Yin: u are??
- Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love : err.. i also dunno, i search random fren online. and i just simply add some fren lor
Wai Yin : how u get my contact
- Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love : from the net lor
Wai Yin : i dint expost my msn 1
Wai Yin : so how u get it
- Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love : hmm... thats interesting, from a web wor. i think a fan site
- Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love : but i forgot jor which site
Wai Yin : ah??
Wai Yin : then u are??
- Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love : i am Dino, 24 from Penang, and you?
Wai Yin : wai wai from KL
- Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love : oo.. cool studyig? oh... jes grad? from what?
Wai Yin : biz school
- Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love : whos tht beside you ==>
Wai Yin : myolie
- Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love : siapa tu? looks gorgeous
- Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love : a model? actress?
Wai Yin : wu hang yee
Wai Yin : ??????
- Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love : oh.. is it??
Wai Yin : yap
- Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love : cool

- Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love wants to have a Video Call.
Answer (Alt+C) Decline (Alt+D)

You declined the Video Call from - Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.

- Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love : answer le..
Wai Yin : i dun have mic
- Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love : no need mic le.. we jes web cam le
Wai Yin : my web cam got something wrong
- Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love : haiz... reluctant to web cam is it. then fine la.. bye

This 1 no need translation.. FOR GOODNESS SAKE!! In the first place you cannot even tell me where u get my contact and you wan to like know so much about me. U think I'm nuts.. Also wanted to webcaming wf you or not is not ur biz is mine, I dun even web camming wf my buddies and wan me web camming wf you.. NO WAY!! Who are u I also didnt know of coz dun wan to web cam wf you. Mana tahu u masturbate infront of me ah.. (Coz his display pic is 2 ppl kissing passionally) ...

Scarry man.. This 2 ppl is block by me de... HAHAHA!!! SOT!

1 Comments:

At 11:32 PM, Blogger esther said...

CHA-DOU! hahahahah, aiyah, that 2nd guy just wanna web cam ppl oni. crazy wan. hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home