Cursors

Friday, July 11, 2008

I'M OFFICALLY GRADUADED

Yess!!!!!

After 3 years and half studying in Monash University. I can proudly announce that I'M OFFICIALLY GRADUATED..

FINALLY!!!!!

Today July 11 (711) 2008 I'm offically off from Monash..

Yesterday is the released of the unoffical result and today is the released of offical result. Tis sem I was so scared until I dun dare to ask about when the result will be released. On wed only i dare to ask Hui Ying when is the result coming out as no matter wat I also need to know it right.

But yesterday I still go out, have lunch and movie (Journey to the center of the earth 3D) with Laura, Yew and Wei Keat. We should be waiting in front of the computer for the result but 4 of us juz when out and actually I kinda scared knowing the result.. I feel I did badly for my OB (I scared I answer wrongly). After movie, we when home and reach home around 5pm.. I still dun dare to go check the result and even appear offline. I juz when for a nap and around 8pm only i wake up. I then go for bath before I decide to check the result.

At 9pm I only dare to log into Monash Website. The words "Semester 1 2008 result" juz appear and I click on it. My heart beat so fast that I thought I'm going to have heart attack. THEN the result page appear.. Gosh!!! I need to scrool down the page to check and......................................

YEHHH!!!!! I pass all my 4 subjects

I'm super happy that i nearly cry but of coz I "tahan", scared my dad ask y u suddenly cry.

3 years in Monash not a easy task. Accomplishing this task meants that its time for me to start a new life which is the WORKING LIFE..
Is it good or bad??? Hopefully good and I can get the jobs I wan...

WORK........... Here I come!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home