Cursors

Monday, March 10, 2008

南风四公子 (Nan Feng 4 Dukes) at 1 Utama Promoting 公主小妹 (Romantic Princess)

Date : 7th March 2008 (Friday) Time : 7pm
Location : 1 Utama Shopping Center, Central Park Avenue
Invited Artist: 吴尊(Wu Chun), 辰亦儒(Calvin Chen), 胡宇崴(George Wu) and 利昂霖(Eric Li)


I know the news about Wu Chun coming since end of last year or early this year and I was anticipated about it coz the last time I saw ah Chun and Calvin is at SHE concert (1st December) so I was waiting for more news about this event.
However as time getting closer and the venue has be decided at 1U i was kinda disappointed as transportation there is not good so i dun dare to confirm with fan club (FC) that will I be going. Until Thurday night only I confirm going as Aza is also going and therefore I got transport back. #I know i sound bad but U know safety is very important now#
On Friday, Aza call me around 3 something to say that she is leaving her office soon and will be reaching my house around 4pm. Lucky I juz take my bath. Juz change into a red t-shirt and put some make-up and wait for Aza to come. She appear around 4 something and its raining so heavy. #How are the FC ppl there?? Sure wet de# I mgs the FC ppl and she tell me not many ppl and say when I reach juz find them.

We reach 1U around 5 something, have Burger King and stop by Speedy to purchase the DVD of 公主小妹 (Romantic Princess) which cost me RM135 & 1 additional RP note book. This is the tactic they use so they you only can get on stage to sign when u purchased either DVD or VCD. Therefore to see my Chun chun closer I have to loo. Haizzz.

The notebook

After makan, both of us go to the venue and really not many ppl compare to 花样 Hana Kimi promotion. Maybe this time is Friday, raining sumore and most important is at 1U. I think found the FC ppl and i sit with them which Aza go do her work. Wait wait wait. Around 8 something Phoebe appear and promo abit of Romantic Princess. She then choose 10 ppl to playt games with 4 of the artist but dunno why as usual more then 10 ppl up on stage and this time 14 i think. #I thought the fans are choosen from MyFM de the why are they choosing agian?? Dun care as I also not being choosen#, So they play some game like taking pictures. # I didnt listen as it is really boring#

Fans Playing Games

I think after 20 mins? I saw a bus persiaran appear at the back and suddenly all the guards like rush there & I guess that they are here. Really is them but BUS??!!! Haha. 4 of them then walk all the way to stage but I and few of our FC members didnt see coz everyone was standing up and rushing to the right side. We juz stand and our place and sit coz we know the guard will sure call everyone to sit down so we juz dun move. #The thing i dun like is the organiser very bad and the guard is very noise coz he keep blowing his whisle behind me and for godness sack do you know how loud is it. # I tried to take pics but all turn no tat good.



After some chatting with Pheobe, 4 of them start to play the game with the chosen fans. # Actually the whole event I didnt even listening to any of the things said on stage coz the fans infront of us (Winners of Speedy, MyFM and Astro) and also the VIPS are standing up. So we behind see wat?? So we juz surrender and sit there.# Mana tahu half way start drizzling AGAIN. This time Wu Chun ask is it raining outside, then everyone say YES!! He is so sweet that he say "You guys faster take something to cover ur head so dun get wet" and got few times he gave a hand signal tat use something to cover your head. When i saw it I was so touched.

Finally the autograph session started. YEHH!! We was so happy coz the event is really boring. #Sorry to say but really# We pack our things, get ready with the stuffs that wanted to pass to Ah Chun Chun and find the Q. Coincidentally most of our FC members are together so Chai chin (she incharge of Malaysia fans) call out a slogan for us to shout. Then when reach near the stage, Pheobe was keep promoting the show and I gived her signal that we wan they mic but i dunno she saw anot la. But it seems the fans in front ask her and she say "Like then not fair to other fans lo". #But its their fans who dun wan right?!!!# But ended she also let la.

"WU CHUN, FANS CLUB ALWAYS SUPPORT YOU"
Tis is wat we shouted and he was very happy. He even really listen coz when we shouted Wu chun he really turn at us. Well I heard for 1 of the fans la. He even say we very GOOD!!. After few fans sign their DVD/VCD now is my turn and this is my dialog with 4 of them.

*Passed my DVD to George*
*George sign the DVD and pass to Chun*
George: Thanks *shaking my hand*
Me: Thanks. Ahh I got watch the show u acted with Miriam Yeong
*He got shock and happy*
George: Yes *Happy look, smile very wide*
Me : Yah, now showing.
*Move to Wu Chun* --> I talk abit long wf George and drag abit of time
Chun : Thanks * shaking my hand and LOOKING AT ME*
Me : Thanks and take care *OF COZ LOOKING AT HIM*
# At this few sec i was electric shock by him. The reason of he looking at me so "long" is becoz when he signing my DVD i was taking to George and when I was infront of him he already signing VCD of the girl behind me so kinda got abit of time. I really BLANK for few second and when i reach Calvin I even ask him.#
Me : Eh where is my DVD leh?
Calvin : I dunno ah! *I then saw my DVD is at Eric there, so malu*
Me : Thanks * shaking my hand*
#He has grown skinner compare last time see#
Eric : Thanks
Me : Thanks *shaking my hand*

The Signed Album

I then walk down the stage. Still in a very high mood. Then meet up with the rest of the fans to share our experience. Around 15-20 mins later, the autograph session ended and they chat abit but that time the rain is very heavy de and the front of the stage actually no more ppl and even we were at the side. Caryn then climb to the bus stop there to capture more of Chun. I try taking but hard so juz forget about it.

They chatted for around 10 minutes then they left with the BUS they come with. I think this event ended around 9.45pm and before we left we take group pictures of all the members in a very messy look. :P


FC Group Picture

After tis picture taking, I called Aza and we when home after this. Before going home when to mamak to fill up my perut and reach home around 11.45pm.

Aza Crew Tag :P (I steal frm her)

==The End==

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home