Cursors

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Only 5 days left for CNY!!!

Whooo without realising today already "Chor" 10 ~ 10th day of CNY... Times passes so fast from 1st day to now.. Ehmm so wat did I done in this CNY. Well my kampung is in KL so i tarak balik kampung.

2nd day ~ wake up damn early as 7.30 coz got lion dance in my house & it was said to come around 8am but raining & around 9.30 only the troop came.. (If i know i should keep myself in bed till 9). This year we invite another troop of lion dance to come. Tis lion kinda cute coz he go "play" wf my doll (my pink little teddy bear) where it use it mouth to throw it up & also go sleep in my dad's bed.. Haha cute. After the lion dance its already time for lunch & i when over to my nanny's house for lunch...

The praying stuffs for "Hoi Nian" ~ starting of new year

Playing wf my teddy and sleeping on my dad's bed

My nanny

3rd day ~ Juz go Pai nian around wf out scouts members

5th day ~ When "tian hao kong" wf dad, aunty & cousin sis.. As there got alots of nice "animals" to take, me & my cousin sis sakai go take pic here & there...







6th day ~ Go Lau Yat sing wf Esther & my cousin. After sing we go jln jln in Sg wang that tis 2 sakai saw lion dance & even to follow the lion from esquire kitchen to one of the shops around.. Haha funny.

7th day ~ To day is everyone's birthday.. Happy Birthday.. Today was a good day for me.. Play mahjong wf my cousin & i win most of the time.. I think i have win back all the money i lose to SM.. keke

9th day ~ Boring + sad day.. Uni starts.. Arhhh. The first lec already see Dr Tee for Strategic Management (SM). Sad case about tis subject is that we not sure should buy the text or not.. Not sure wanna use a program which cost around 50-60 US.. Walauuu helpppp!! Damn expensive!!! Kill me plzzz

10th day ~ Which is today.. No class! Yehhh.. Now in Clab blogging as line in the room suck. If wanna upload so many pics it will take yearsssss.... Haha

--------
My current obession ~ Hana Kimi & Wu Chun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home