Cursors

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Summer Result is out!!

After waited for sooo long. Not really long la.. :P Around 3 weeks finally my result for Consumer Behaviour is out... Yahooo I Pass with 70 this time. Meants is a Distinction.. Yahoooo!!! Yehhhh... From fail now got Distinction.. Damn Happyyyy.. 2night go Piramid must makan puas puas.. keke.

Now is first week of uni.. sO its kinda free & i'm now watching Goong ~ Princess Hour which is showing in 8tv (i brought the dvd la)... Kinda sot tat i finish watching 6 epi in a day.. 2day maybe can finish 4 kua. I wanna finish fast ~ by this week if possible so next week i can start to concentrate in my studies & uni stuffs... I'm the assistant tresurer of MBC so got lots things to do... AaaArrHHhh..



~~~ Two couple which I think cute as tis 2 series is wat i watching.. (L) from Goong [the guy is not pair wf the girl but like the girl] (R) from Hana Kimi [Wu Chun & Ella] ~~~

1 Comments:

At 10:15 PM, Blogger Jacqueline said...

Lol!! Treasurer got lots of stuff to do? Means got lots of money to count lor? Lol!! Goodie!! Earn more then we can get free holiday trip in the end of the year right?? :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home