Cursors

Sunday, February 18, 2007

恭喜发财!! Happy Chinese New Year!!! - The Year of Pig-



Happy Chinese New Year everyone!! Wish you guys all the best in everything you wish for!!

Today is the first day of Chinese New Year & as usual first day morning go to my nanny house which is just few doors away to pai nian (拜年). Noon will go to my father's side relative for lunch. At my relative house, one of the relative bring some fortune cookies & everyone take 1. The message i got was "One who admires you greatly is hidden before ur eyes :P” Hahah Funny. For dinner we when to a restaurant near Sg Wang wf these relatives. Around 3 tables of us = 30 people. While having dinner in the restaurant, choi san (财神) appear giving mandarin orange to the customers.

After dinner, come home, clean abit, prepare for 2molo's lion dance & sleep..

p/s: I cut my hair

So wat do u guys think?? >_< @_@

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home