Cursors

Friday, February 16, 2007

Celebration!!!

Since my last update its already almost 3 months ago.. Haha Lazy me for not updating.. Well in this 3 months most of the celebration occurs.

24/25 Dis - Chirstmas Eve & Christmas Day
31 Dis/ 1 Jan - New Year Eve & New Year
20 Jan - Astro WLT Award in Genting
29-31 Jan - Yvonne, Esther & Sook Eng Birthday
14 Feb - Valentine Day (V-Day)

Whoooo wat a list!! Keke. Okies 24 Dis - Me & Theresa when to Justin Lo concert in MIECC where the concert starts around 10pm. We have our X-Mas countdown there wf Justin & all his fans. In the place we stand there got 1 group of people buy spray where at 12am they spray everyone there & we were like full wf soap.. Haha Snowwwww...

25 Dis - Working but noon shift. Sakai me becoz double pay so I go work. At night Megakids have staff's party in MYKtv. It starts at 6-7pm but i off at 9.30pm so after work i only go. Esther, Looi, Sushi, Janice, Jamie, Ying ying & ..... were all there singing liao. Sad case for me. However, Me, Raymond, Looi, Esther, Bonnie & Julian left at 3am (until the shop close).

With 2 days of shouting.. The next day I got sore trout.

31 Dis & 1 Jan - Nothing much.. Juz when to Butterworth & celebrate there wf my cousin. Countdown at Old Town Kopitiam... Kaka. 1 Jan when over to Penang, Queensland Bay shopping.

20 Jan - The day I'm waiting for. Today is WLT Drama Awards. Which meants i can get to see Ron & Raymond. However this time got Bernice, Myolie, Moses and Raymond Cho. After tis show I stay a night in Genting & leave Genting the next day.

29-31 Jan - Its was my cousin, Esther & Sook Eng Birthday.. Juz wanna wish them Happy Birthday. On Esther's Birthday; me, Esther, Jia Hui, Azaria, Mun yee & Ti Harng when MV to celebrate her birthday.



14 Feb - V-Day... Same old me celebrate it myself. Tis year I was in Uni as a helper for Orientation. Haizzz..

Thats all for now. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home