Cursors

Thursday, September 07, 2006

很气!! 好激!!Pisss !! Geram!!

Since last friday, most of the time my mood is as above.

Friday --> Since Liying is leaving to UK on 16 Sep, so we just wanna have a gathering before she left. She actually call me, esther, kit yee and other 5A1 gals. The ones who can make it is me, Esther, Kam mei & Hui yi. The piss part is that Kit yee is the one who say she cannot make it on the 8th so Liying change it to 1st & she say can. On thurs, I ask her what time will u be reaching? Kit's reply was "I'm not sure whether I'm able to make it. I might have extra class 2molo at 6". Fine then, I just reply saying we meeting at 8pm. On friday, juz before Liying come pick me, I saw her on9 & I ask her are u coming & her reply was " nola i'm too tired. 2molo need to go trip need to pack." {EH miss, ppl change her time to suits u & can't u just come out for 1-2 hours. Ur fren is going oversea cannot u just spent some time to have a chat wf us before she leave??}. In the end of coz as her normal + usual attitude she FFK.

Sunday --> 2day we have our scout (KD) meeting in A&W. SE ask me how am I going as she wanna tumpang my car. I call her to wait for us at Central at12.45pm & my dad will pick her there. HOWEVER!!! At 12.35pm, she called & say she lock her keys in her room & now she dun have keys to open the main door. {Excuss me, I say meet at 12,45pm & now u still at home} She kinda like call & ask for solution. She even ask whether my dad able to go to her house to fetch her. {WHAT!!! Ya it is pity that u lock urself in ur house but doesnt meant my dad need to go all the way to Puchong to fetch u} Ended my dad also go fetch her coz she says that Munyee's stuffs is there & my dad dun wan me to waste my time there & didnt discuss anything. As like in most series, when we reach she is out... Haha so coincidence.

Monday --> Registration for summer course is open on friday but i didnt register as i'm back home. Just after my class, I rush to the school of biz to register & they tell me : "Sorry its full, u can write ur name in the waiting list". {WHAT!!! Not that bad luck} Ended I wrote my name at the list & wait till the admin ppl's call. {Hizzz}

Tuesday -->Today is my data modelling second exam. This time got only 2Q but both the Q I also dunno how to do.. First Q is ask u wat will happen in 99% CI if the total is halfed, which is u need to explain & i dun really know so i CRAP. Q2 is maths but it covers only in 2 slides & i didnt really understand that 2 slides & now i dunno how to do. So conclusion= I know I fail tis paper. But this paper only 10% so its good or not good???

Wednesday --> Liying suddenly call me at night ask whether I know where is Kityee as her mother has been calling her many times but she didnt answer. I then try to call her & to my expectation, she didnt answer as i think she off her hp liao. I call many many times until beh tahan, I then call Jimmy ( her fren which i assume they are togther at that time). He also didnt answer my call until later when i call the third time. He said that he is not wf her & she is wf alfred & therefore I call him to give me alfred's no. After i get alfred no. I called & nobody answer.{WTH with biotech/biomed student hp} When he answer, she already on the way back home. When she reach home she on9 & mgs say sorry. Then i ask her how come u didnt call ur mother & her reply was like no battery. Then i ask cant u ask ur fren? She said that all of them either no credit or no battery. {What an excuss}

See almost everyday sure something will juz piss me off.. Am I that unlucky or I'm that easy to piss at ppl??

2 Comments:

At 9:10 PM, Blogger esther said...

darling...dun la so geram. yalo..dat kit really ar....speechless towards her.

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger Wai Yin said...

Haizzz wat to do, frens ma have to ........ looooo..
*winkS*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home