Cursors

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

英 + 佩服 = I'm Nuts

I think i'm nuts!! Really really nuts... How can I do such a thing??? What the hell am I having in my mind? My IB assignment due this thursday & I havent even started anything yet but juz found some journal / information & I still dare to do such a thing!!!

Today after my class at 12, I rush to "want 2 eat" ta pao chicken rice & go back hostel to eat while i print out 2 journal. Around 1.15, I was down at the guard house waiting for bus as I'm going to meet Theresa in KL Sentral to go Mid Valley. I waited for almost 45 min for the misarable bus to appear. Take KTM all the way to MidValley. The reason both of us go MV is to buy concert tickets. If u buy Eason + David Tao + Justin Lo + top up 100, U will get 40% off. So therefore we go MV there as Galaxy got a office there.

Mana tahu reach there we dunno which blok the office is. Finding all around the place then finally found it but the answer we get are "Sorry the ticket for tis promotion is only sell in Sg Wang" {WTF!!!!}.. Without second thought both of us took a cab down to Sg Wang. Reach there at 4pm buy the tickets and then leave at 4.45 coz if later u will be in the jam. Back to MV to buy dinner before take KTM back to hostel..

I'm really nuts.. Ppl staying at home rushing for assignment while I go do such a thing... Wat a person am I?????

I'M JUST NUTS

3 Comments:

At 4:34 AM, Blogger kochi said...

alamak wat kind of Gal u r? ask someone to get for u dude.....that is a better option lar....REALLY CRAZY U n Theresa....gosh only rushing for the concert tickets but anyhow next time if got this kind of case pls take down the hotline will make all the work easy..(at least don have to say WTF!!! anymore...hahahah)

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Wai Yin said...

One reason is that who wanna get for us & also those tic cost 280 & who will pay for us. 2 ppl will be then 560 whoo...

About the hotline. Theresa wanted to call but she is busy & she didnt pass to me for me to call. So i jz follow lo.. Haizz

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger esther said...

wah.....haha i know u;'re crazy but i din know u're THAT crazy. wow...u sure willing to spend dat much huh. hav fun lu...eason...justin...n...on9 wen u're free k. wanna ask u bout genting stuff. muaks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home