Cursors

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Myself


Its been long since i blogging. I got one web (or its a blog?? who cares) in multiply. But i have not go there i think since September last year.. One of the reason is that I wrote a very long story about my pass few week in Monash University which is like hell but it juz didnt posted and i was so angry at it after that and didnt touch it. The other reason is that due to hills and hills of assignments which nearly kill me and also final exam. Now i want to play wf blogger & that is y i create this blog. (Whoo wat a long intro!!! if i can write this much in assignment how great it will be!!)

Well I'm Wai yin & my nickname is cuteivy (so when u guys saw this nickname in forums, the biggest probability is me "keke"). I'm now studying in Monash University at a Year 2 Semester 1, major in Marketing and maybe......... to be known later. "keke"

The picture above is taken at a temple during my trip to Japan last year in November.. It was a great trip. Its been a while since i when holiday oversea.. I think the last time was when i was 8 or 9 where i when US.. I think got around 11/12 years ago.. Whooo such a long time...

After trip, I also like to go concert. Juz this year i have when few concert and mini concert. In January go Astro WLT Award Presentation at Sunway Convention, Mayday (五月天) concert at Stadium Merdeka. Febuary got Leo Ku & Miriam Yeong Concert (古舞飞扬) at Putra Stadium at Bukit Jalil and March got Lee Hom showcase for Heroes of earth (盖世英雄) at Sunway Suft Beach.. I will tell more in later post.. This is some "brief" intro about myself... Hope with all my post you guys can understand more about me as i will try to update this blog when i free and got anything intresting happening to me.. Hope u guys have a nice day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home